Proposed papers to the III International Congress of Collective housing are organized according to five themes (sub-themes are approximate):
Normative and management.
- Influence of normative in the housing process
- Innovations from urban regulations
- Alternative management systems in the production and tenure of collective housing
- Innovation in tenancy or occupation
- Participation and self-management by users: inhabitants, cooperatives, non-governmental organizations, other groups, etc.
- Theory and history of collective housing
- Analysis of collective housing project: historical and contemporary
- Analysis of domestic spaces (new plant or transformations)
Projects – typologies.
- Typology and flexibility
- Influence of gender roles in typologies and vice-versa
- Innovation from the typological unit
- Diversity of housing programs
Indicators for collective housing assessment.
- Evaluation of certifications; measurement systems for collective housing; post-occupancy assessments
- The concept of sustainability in collective housing
- Appropriate technological alternatives
- Complex indicators for measuring the quality of housing
Rehabilitation of neighborhoods.
- From exclusion to urban inclusion: public policies, management and planning
- Intervention in self-produced neighborhoods: from the unit to the whole
- Energy rehabilitation
- Typological rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of deteriorated neighborhoods or regions